loader image

Join Our Team

We're engineering solutions that help build the world. We're always looking for great talent to join our team. View our current openings

Project

Sangster International Airport – East Concourse HVAC Upgrade

Location

Montego Bay, Jamaica

Project Size

160 Tons

Project Type

Spec & Build

Status

In Progress

Sangster International Airport is the leading tourism gateway to the island of Jamaica – one of the world’s most beautiful and desired destinations.

MBJ Airports selected JTRS to specify, supply, and install eight (8) new packaged rooftop cooling units that will serve the airport’s east concourse. Our engineering team worked closely with Trane to specify the new equipment that will provide reliable performance to one of Jamaica’s largest airport operators.

MBJ Airports is owned by Desarrollo De Concessiones Aeroportuarias S.A. (DCA), a subsidiary of Mexico-based Grupo Aeroportuario del Pacifico (GAP), with a 74.5% interest, and Vancouver, Canada-based Vantage Airport Group, with the remaining 25.5%. MBJ’s two shareholders manage 21 airports in five countries around the world between them, GAP with 12 in Mexico and Vantage with nine across four countries. 

Technical Details & Services Provided

  • Cooling Capacity: 1,900 Tons
  • HVAC Application: Chilled Water
  • Engineering Design
  • Procurement
  • Build

Get In Touch

Ready to learn more? Let's collaborate on your next building project. Contact us